Welcome!

You may want to share your thoughts, post an article! :)


Me, Myself, and I. . . A simple description??? charrrness


So. . .where to begin? I am not used to describe myself. =) I am more apt to try to live what I believe. I believe that actions speak louder than words. Whatever the desires of my heart, I used to believe and follow it. As we all know, human beings are not perfect. I am not an excuse. I know in my heart I have so much more to learn. My growth at times exhausts me and depresses me often. Sometimes I don't know my "feelings" at all and confuses me of who I really I am.

I see myself with all my flaws, who don't? When I started to learn God's Word, I was overwhelmed and grateful of how much my Heavenly Father loved me.

I love to share what I have learned. My life is a living testimony. I want you to know how much I am loved!!! WOW! I simply can't comprehend the depth of God's unconditional love. Through Him and only Him I am righteous, perfect, and forgiven. I have a trouble comprehending the kind of love that God is giving to us before

I have struggled much in my life that almost killed me. Only by the mercy and grace of God I am still alive. I become stronger and more positive because of these so called struggles in life. I pray I can encourage and empathize other people.

I think I have done a good start describing myself! Not leaving anyone in suspense, LOL.

I will continue to add to this little mini-novel in some other time. =)

3 comments:

einajesor said...

hahahahhha.... thumbs up!

einajesor said...

naks naman lourel o! im blessed thank you for sharing. :)

loureljoy said...

ikaw diay na janie?

wla man kaayoy gabasa sa akong mga panulat oi.. how sad naman.. ;(

Post a Comment