Welcome!

You may want to share your thoughts, post an article! :)


Co-AUTHOR: DIMPLE

This is going to be my first post for AVALANCE. I was thinking on how to start my writing here and I thought what better way but to introduce myself.






My name is Dimple. A netizen. I am a lazy slob most of the time but when I am in the mood, I am a working machine. I am not a good writer just a trying hard. You'll often catch me stalking people at FB, making noise at PLURK, pirating movies online (hush,hush its for personal consumption only) and babysitting on the side.


For now, I am maintaining six semi-active BLOGS, and it just turned seven with AVALANCE adding up to my to do list. I love experimenting in the kitchen, so expect post on FOOD from me. I also am fond of joining blog contest, so you might just have a taste of it also.




You may also check my other blogs if you want more of me:


ANTIGONE's PLEA
HAYLEY's BOX
BUSY B
BARANGAY APOPONG.




Thats for now  folks! Ta-ta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment