Welcome!

You may want to share your thoughts, post an article! :)


My Knight in Shining Armor


Every girl has dreamt of a knight in shining armor. Even if our preference in a lover varies greatly, we all want one thing & one thing only - he will sweep us off of our feet & fall head over heels, then run back for more of the sweet torture that he can make us endure with.

Ever since I can remember, I always wanted somebody to love me for who I really am. I can't always reciprocate his feelings but you cannot force anyone to love somebody out of pity or out of chances. But when we love, we always take chances, however many, as much as I do, will just cower away in the shadows of unrequited love. Bluntly speaking, I have always been one of the unlucky ones who has not found someone who can fully provide my hunger for romance.
Tempting as it might sound, I want somebody who can selfishly feed his desires with as much wanting & needing that he can bear. Someone who can understand, read & willingly but at the same time hesitant to do all that I want him to do without uttering a single word of plea. I want somebody who can take charge yet is ever so gentle when dealing with me. Somebody who is perfect yet imperfect in his own flawed way.

Dreaming for the perfect guy is in itself food for my selfish human pleasure. Never can I tell him to be the perfect one since I would sound demanding & make him feel like I am trying to change who he really is. And for that, I turn to Anime & Manga, to somehow try & feel how it would be like & how it might send chills down my spine or send my knees knocking in fear if the illusion can someday become a reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment