Welcome!

You may want to share your thoughts, post an article! :)


Life is such a Drag


Who said it wasn't? We experience ups & downs that produce different outcomes depending on how we view the situation. Nothing good is good when you are pessimistic, and likewise, nothing is bad when you are optimistic.

The single life has always been my unthinkable release. I'm not quite sure how to explain the phrase but it's not a greatest fear nor an unbearable moment in time. But there is one thing that I am sure of and that is I can never imagine myself without a love interest. (LOLs) Whether it is a mutual understanding with the opposite sex, an unrequited love or simply a crush. I know it's so "high school" but I never really changed since then. I may have a slight to extreme alteration in my attitude however I believe that the bottom line is I am still the same me. A mixture or ambivalent feelings yet happy, irrational but weird, boring but fun, shy but out going & a wimp but a fighter.



Crushes & cute guys are always all around when you look in the right places to make the single affair a bit unbearable. LOL I have my friends to share my sweet, temporary cloud 9 then just bursting out laughing in NATIONAL BOOKSTORE (di ba tel?) then suddenly turn serious then laugh till we have tears in our eyes. Although, I would agree telling everyone that I like someone & closing the conversation with "it's a secret! don't tell" then realizing much later that I told everyone is a bad, BAAAAD idea! LOL LOL LOL. Ahh yes, those were my irrational actions that made me realize that, I am more "impaired" today! hahaha LOL

Most of the time I am misunderstood (to the highest level gid) but I don't blame them for judging me even if they didn't gave a chance to know me better. I am just plainly happy & content with what I have & I must not (makinig ka tin!!), MUST NOT think headway too much. Live one day at a time. Live dangerously as long as it sounds slightly reasonable to your eccentric mind. Live to be happy & just be happy that you are happy. Happy meal! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment